Return & Refund Policy
Refund in case of cancellations is mentioned in the cancellation policy. Kindly go through the same. Return in specific cases is described below.
No refund is allowed on the spot if the order may or may not be accepted. However, in case if wrong or a defective product has been received, do let us know at the earliest. You can write to us at [email protected] or call us at +91 7497897717.
After investigating all the circumstances if such case happens the order might be cancelled and the amount paid by the customer will be refunded back to the TFP wallet or the bank account and same communicated to the customer. After confirming with the customer over the mail whether he/she wants a refund in TFP wallet or bank account.
Note: 10% of the order value is charged as processing fee. 90% refund to Bank Account or if a customer wants 100% refund can be requested in TFP wallet, where we waive off processing fee.
Refund will be processed within 30 days period.
TheFlowersPoint will not be responsible and will not guarantee a refund for such cases where:
• All the items in the specified orders are delivered to an incorrect address provided by the sender.
• Unsuccessful deliveries arising from the recipient not being present at the time of delivery at the address provided by the sender. The order will be returned and within 4 hours if the customer request comes to redeliver at the same address then it is chargeable of rs 200/- but after 4 hours that order is treated as completed and no refund will be applicable on this.
• If the recipient refuses to accept the delivery the order will be returned and treated as completed and no refund will be applicable on this.
Address Change Requests:
If the customer requests to change the address before 12 hours of the same pin code area then it will be acceptable and free of cost. After crossing the time period if the request comes then it will chargeable of Rs 200/-.
Pincode Change Requests:
The customer himself/herself responsible to provide the correct address and pin code of the delivery address. Sometimes the address mentioned does not correspond to the pin code of the delivery area.
If the customer chooses the wrong pin code then following cases will arise as –
• The system will check the correct pin code whether it is a serviceable area or not. If the actual pin code of the delivery address entered is not serviceable then no refund will be initiated and order stands cancelled.
• If it is a serviceable area, our team contact you regarding for the wrong pin code in address or you have contacted for the change in pin code then the charges for the new pin code will apply.
• If you do not wish to pay the charges of any reason then the order will not be refunded and order stands as cancelled.